Plan of the hall - diagrammatic layout of the main spaces and facilities:
- Meeting room 1 can accommodate 12 -14 comfortably for a formal meeting and 24 for a theatre style layout.
- Meeting room 2/Dining area can accommodate similar numbers and can be fully divided from the surrounding areas by a sound proof screen and doors.
- Both rooms have full AV facilities including an HD digital projector and Blu-Ray™ player.
- Internet Wi-fi access is also available.
Hover your mouse over any of the pictures for more information. Click to enlarge and see full description.
- Madderty Hall is available to hire for all kinds of private Functions, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Family Celebrations and Charity Events.
- The hall has the space and facilities to comfortably accommodate up to 180 people.
- Also conference and meeting facilities.
- Beautiful location with views over open countryside.
- Landscaped gardens.
- Great facilities and central location.
- Onsite Car Parking
Madderty hall is fully licensed by Perth & Kinross Council as a marriage venue.
Get married in the hall with stunning views out of the floor length windows or in the landscaped gardens looking over open farmland—the choice is yours.
We can recommend local caterers, bar services, photographers and florists.
Use our flexible modern space to fulfil your own requirements.
Fully equipped kitchen
Wine & Champagne glasses
Large round tables and upholstered chairs
White tablecloths available to hire
Disabled access and toilet facilities
Baby changing facilities
Separate cloakroom available
Purpose built barbecue shelter
A leaflet giving more detail of the facilities for weddings together with pricing can be downloaded at this link:
Conference & Meeting Facilities
Madderty hall is ideally situated for meetings and conferences. 12 miles from Perth and only 45 minutes from either Glasgow or Edinburgh the hall is within easy reach of all major road networks as well as the national rail network. With a choice of 2 meeting rooms or the main hall for larger events Madderty offers a flexible alternative to hotels and similar meeting venues. Great meeting space with attractive tables and comfortable chairs. A quality choice at a very affordable price.
Full catering service available by local reputable company
Internet Wi-Fi access
Audio and DVD technology (including Blu-Ray™)
Projector Wall Space
Onsite parking increased to 38 cars in July 2013
Spacious landscaped gardens with stunning views.
Choice of Accommodation nearby to suit all budgets
Very Competitive Rates
Discounted rates for those living within Madderty Parish
Children’s Birthday Parties
Choose Madderty Hall for a party for your child's special day. Lovely hall space for party games and letting off steam with friends. Bouncy castle available indoors or out. Audio visual projection room. Catering can be arranged. Menus to suit all tastes and budgets.
Anniversaries, Christenings, Funeral Teas, Dinner Dances, Charity Balls, Fundraisers, Race Nights, Concerts and Fashion Shows……………. At Madderty we can cater for just about anything!
For a look around or to check availability please get in touch. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and help you plan your event.
Charges are dependent on your exact requirements but as an indication some examples of rates are:
- Evening function: £250
- Meeting Rooms from: £45 for 2 hours)
- Main Hall for Sports or Recreation from £45 for 2 hours.
- Children’s Birthday Parties from £ 45 for 2 hours.
There are discounted rates for those living within Madderty parish.
These are basic costs and there may be some extras to add depending on the facilities required.